Red area with zit like spot on my penis but there is no pain

Hi I have a red area on my penis with a zit like spot I have no pain ,,, Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Red spots on penis although pain less need attention as they are not normal.Skin infection is better when you get physically examined by a doctor.Please consult a doctor /Dermatologist(skin specialist) for examination & he will give the treatment required.You should get it checked to find the reason of spots whether it is herpes;ulcers;or STD if you are exposed to unprotected sex.