hi there, you are definitely suffering from an allergic reaction
and as you have pointed out it could be the bleach or any other new thing that you have been eating or using these days though bleach seems more likely.You need to stop doing or using any thing new and see if you are feeling any better. Once this episode subsibes then you can start using one thing at a time to see what you are allergic to. In the mean while use anti histaminics, prednisolone
lotion on the rashes to decrease itching. Take care.