Red angry rash on the body, severe itching, face swelling. What could the cause be?

Hi there I have recently had some allergic reaction to an unknown source,I have never had allergies before...once was one month ago when my face,arms and neck came up in itchy red bumps that looked like mosquito bites in a red angry rash ,then just the other day I noticed the same thing on my arms and hands starting to itch and then I went to bed and in the morning I was covered on my face arms and ears,neck in the same angry red rash but his time my face was swollen with fluid,and I looked disfigured.I went to gp and he put me on prednisilone and he said my bp was 84 over 65 which is low,I can t get into a allergist till April and iam terrified to eAt or touch anything as I live on mynwon with a five year old and my new baby.can I ask can a topical thing like suncream cause a reaction like this or bleach tablets which I had been overusing in washing machine and to clean my house with do this?? Or does it sound more like a food allergy .I had also been using some shungite rocks to filter my water thru before this all started,but they are meant to stop allergic reactions and purify water???
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013