Red and swollen small spots on bottom of feet, played in sprinkler, had chicken pox vaccine 2 days ago. Worried?

My 2 year old has 3 small spots on the bottom of his foot . We didnt see them until just now. His foot is red and swollen in spots not directly on the spots. Washing his feet helped a little. He was outside playing in the sprinkler today but also had his chicken pox shot 2 days ago. He has no other symptoms and no other spots on him. Should I be worried or is this a wait until morning thing...
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012