Red and swollen nostril. Taken Bactrim. Have frequent tonsil stones. Runny nose

I ve had a red, swollen right nostril , tonsil , and lymph node for about a month now and had one treatment of bactrim for twice a day for ten days with no results. I also have tonsil stones regularly. I find it weird that it s only my right side and no symptoms on my left, at all. I also have no other symptoms (no flu, cold, allergies, etc.) My right nostril runs from the irritation (clear and bloody, and infected). 26 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012