Red and purple trapped blood in glands of penis.Applied Cortizonecream, no results. Solution for the problem?

I have what looksw like red to purple trapped blood in the glans of the penis! The fore skin seems to apply a lot of pressure during intercourse causi9ng some discomfort and holding back a full errection of the shaft and head. I m getting worried about the red to purple shade of the penis head. I ve applied cortizone cream antibiotic , but it doesn t seem to alleviate the problem. What can I do to try resolve this???
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012