Red and puffy hands. Histroy of intake of antibiotics for pneumonia, and on addreall. Help

My hands and feel have been red and puffy for about a week. I was on antibiotics last week for pneumonia and I have been taking 30-40mg addreeal for the last year. This is a new symptom and I am not sure what's causing it. My blood pressure is normal - I've checked it 3 times a day for the last 3 days. The swelling does not stop. I've tried drinking more water, increasing my exercise, and taking salt virtually out of my diet. I think my face may be a little puffy too.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013