Red and itchy welts on legs after taking Nystatin. White stuff on tongue. What is it?

I have hep-c. I have been taking different medicines for systemic yeast . I was taking nystatin for about 1 week (stopped taking nystatin) and starting itching really bad on elbows, knees, sides of thighs, back of right calf . They are like red welts, itch so bad (had to get cream for it), and rubbed them on the outside of clothing, then that made them bruise . When I stopped taking the nystatin, doc gave me itraconazole now, but I m still having the same symptoms. Before all this started with the white stuff on my tongue and my throat and sinuses giving me gagging problems (which I feeling my tongue has always been swollen, also), I always had like swollen, fluid like pocket just below my inner part of both knees. Now they called me after 3-1/2 weeks that I don t have the yeast ( candida ), but I called a few days later after they did the tongue culture and they said I had oral candidios. So what would cause the white stuff on my tongue and why do I have swelling and the welts
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012