Red and itchy bumps on body, pimples, possible roscea, dermatitis or ringworm. What is it?

Hi I have red itchy bumps all over my body that start as what looks like a pimple and grow larger in a circular shape. I have been to 4 doctors getting the response roscea, contact dermatitis , scabies( never did a skin scrape), and the other doctor just referred me to somebody else. These symptoms started 7 months ago when I took in a ferel kitten. Since bringing her in my boyfriend, dog, and family/friends who have been in our household have the same exact symptoms. We have the cat up for adoption in hopes the problem would subside,but it is just coming back full force. I believe it could be ringworm ,but it usually does not occur spuraticaly throughout the body. Please help.. I m living in a nightmare!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013