Red and burning vagina, have bacterial infection. Took antibiotics. Pain in urethra, gets worse while sexual intercourse

My vagina has been red, and burning for a week and a half. I went to the doctor and he said I had a bacterial infection . He also checked me for std s which I came back negative for. I took the antibiotics for the infection but the redness never went away. The pain is mainly in the urethra but I am not urinating more than usual or having any symptoms of a UTI . Its also very red near the vaginal opening. It gets worse when I have sexual intercourse.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012