Red and burning mark on inner calf, cramping toes, leg numbness. Had abdominal surgery. What is going on?

Hi. I had abdominal surgery in May of this year. I was sent home with a drain plug on my right side. I was unable to walk without assistance. One night in June I was taking a shower and this weird red mark appeared on my inner calf and it felt like it was burning. I massaged it and just thought it was from lack moving. Since then I have a permanent discolored marking on my calf, my leg gets numb and my toes cramp up every now and then. What s going on?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012