Red and blotchy skin, after hot showers. Cause for the problem?

Hi, for awhile now I ve noticed that as soon as I step out of the shower, my skin on almost every part of my body becomes red and blotchy. Let it be known that I take hot, HOT showers because it is relaxing to me. I don t think it is any type of soap or shampoo because I don t just use one type. The pressure isn t that high, at least I don t think. It s pretty soft. When I get out, I m itchy and I have red spots all over me that usually go away within the next hour. I would like to know what the root of my problem is. Please and thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012