Recursive GBM, tumor recurred post chemo, operation done. Best advanced options for treatment?

Hello Doctor, My husband [age 32] is a recursive GBM patient and undergone surgery twice [sep-2011 and dec-2012] After the 1st surgery he has undergone - 2 sets of Cyberknife and IGRT radiotherapy , followed by a 9 cycles of oral cheamotherapy [temozolamide] After the 9 cycles of cheamo -within two months tumor got reoccured and he has been operated and removed the tumor.. Now, can you please guide me - what are the next best advanced available options to treat him , so that we can get the best results out of that? the options that we are hearing are the followings in the priority: 1. irenotic + Avastin -- IV fluids cheamo 2.Teamozolamide oral Please help us by guiding - any advanced options and what are the pro s and con s for the same... Please let me know if you need any more information on the same... i can provide the same.. Thanks for your time..
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013