Recurring yeast infections. Why is vulva swollen and red with white pus around clitoris? Sounds like?

i have been having recurrent yeast infections (3 within thte same month). i think its a yeast infection because i ve had sdimilar symptoms before, but now i m starting to get worried that it might be something else. i ve been examining my genital area and i have found some very small pimples filled with white pus around my clitoris, my vulva is red and swollen, i have a lot of discharge, but no particular bad odour assoiated to it. i just started using flagystatin, and now it started itching too. i also noticed like a few bumps below the vagina opening and around my anus . it doesnt look like a sore, but for some reason, i m really worried that i might be having herpes . should i continue using flagystatin. if i dont have a yeast infection, what can flagystatin do 4 me, can it relieve herpes or treat something else?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  230 Awaiting Answer