Recurring yeast infections. Urine test showing leukocyte traces. What does it mean?

i went to the gynae because i suspected a yeast infection which keep recurring . the doctor said it is a yeast infection and gave me treatment , one tablet and ointment for it. To be on the safe side, i got a blood glucose report which is normal (97) and a urine routine examination. the physical exmaination of urine is normal. the microsocpic examination all normal . in the chemical examination part, everything else such as nitrite proteins, blood,bilirubin, ketones all are normal, however it shows traces of leukocyte Estraces. What could that mean
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013