Recurring yeast infection, get pinching in the penile head during ejaculation, not sexually active lately. Worrisome?

I have had unprotected oral sex many times in the past, it has been over 2 years since then. I am having what was diagnosed as a yeast infections and given nystatin cream. This helped relieve symptoms. However, I found it coming back every few months, so I used the cream again for a few days. then it came back again after a few months, then after a few weeks, then after a few days...and now I feel a pinch in the head of my penis when I ejaculate. I m worried.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012