Recurring white spots on face, around legs. No relief with anti-fungal ointments, oral medicines. Cause and permanent remedy?

Hi Sir I have recently developed white spots on my face, around the eyes & legs. They really seem to be increasing a lot. I have a history of fungal infections . Have had white spots multiple times and after medication they used to go away. But this time , they just don t seem to go. I have been using fungal ointments & oral medication for the last 1 yr. White spots on back have gone , but on legs & face they are increasing. Absolutely no difference. I am really very scared & getting paranoid. Have already shown to multiple doctors. Some say it is fungal and some say it is skin damage due to sun, immunity & use of steriods on face & legs. Request you to please help me !! Regards, Neha
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012