Recurring white discharge with foul odor, reduces with flagyl, been with the same partner. Advice?

Hello, I have been with the same guy for a year, about 6 months ago I noticed a white discharge and foul odor so I took flagyl and it went away but only for a while it came back so we both took flagy... it went away and then I had my OB/GYN appt 2 days ago she said all looked great in there and now the bad smell and discharge is back. HELP I am so embarrassed and frustrated
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Mar 2016

It is mostly suggestive of Trichomoniasis or Bacterial vaginosis. You both need to take repeated course of Clindamycin or Metronidazole to eliminate this condition.

You should avoid UNPROTECTED SEX and maintain genital hygiene. Use VAGISIL cream at bed time and maintain vaginal pH with probiotics. Kindly, consult with doctor for prescription.

Good luck.