Recurring wart in mouth, below teeth, draining white pus, shrinks and grows. Treatment?

Hi, I ve been having a reoccurring wart (I think) in my moth below one of my teeth . It oozes white, but when poked it s not painful. It also feels like very hot and warm. And the area around it has multiple present tiny veins. It shrinks on it s own and grows on it s own. Although this time I was stressed and the next day it appeared. I can t recall the other times when it did other than it being a pain. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012