Recurring vertigo symptoms after taking medicines. Also having UTI symptoms. How to treat them?

i am very much disturbed since last 1 year, on 30 june 2011 while driving two wheeler, i suddenly felt unable to balance, sipining & unexpressable feeling, unable to breath , very much uncomfertable like i will die, i stoped my vehical, sit a side & any how managed to go home. My doctor told that was servical. but i did not get relax one night while sleeping i felt the same feelings again, somthing moving very fast in my stomach, the rythm of the feeling like heart beat in stomach, i went to the physician. he told it was not servical but BPPV . after that he started some medicine like vertine & stemetil MD. the feeling disappear temprarily but again & again i feel very uncomfertable, thightness at chest, unable to breath proper, my legs like shaking, some times heart ectopics, a very unexpressable feeling in stomach like heart beat but with much impact. Since 4-5 days i again started to feel diziness unable to concentrate, heaviness in head, heavy eyes, lightly unable to balance but not falling like situation, heaviness at neck, light pain in eyes also. last night again i felt like hard heart beat like feeling in stomach, i have to go to pass bowle two times. simltaniously i am have UTI problem since last to weeks with symptoms like unable to sit, heaviness at anal area & burining in urethra all the time. i also have constipation problem. Please sugess me what should i do......Thank you very much
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012