Recurring vasomotor allergy, resurfaces after stopping Banocide Forte. Is there any solution?

I am suffering from vasamotor allergy with running noseand sneezing and consequently sometime ear infection . Had been treated with anihistamine and Banocide Forte for long duration but allergy reappers on stoppage. I had tried Betnelan tablets one a day for a month and find allergy disappeared . Being Steroid tied reducing dosage to half and then quarter tablet . Allergy reapperas on stoppage of Betnelan Is there any cure for my problem
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012