Recurring vaginal discharge with itching, get pain during sex. Taken treatment earlier for fungal infection. Help?

hello doctor i have a problem of vagin discharge and i went to the hospital and have made some test but when its come for result the doctor said i dont have UTI bt what i have is fungal so that they gave me gynozole table to put inside, ciprofloxacin , then after used,the problem was dissapper but now i think its comes again coz my vagin it dry and discharge white staff also it has like scrach,some time itching and i feel painful during sex.So doctor can u help me with problem coz i treated its dissappear and come back. if pssible help me out am not feeling good with this situattion and tell me how will i manage this. Regards.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer