Recurring vaginal and rectal itching, diaper rash, medicines do not seem to work. Help?

I saw my GYN 2 weeks ago for my annual....I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago. I seem to keep having bacterial vaginosis (as he diagnosed). But its vaginal and rectal itching. I was treated 7 mos ago with Docycline and not he s treating me with metronidazole , and Nystatin cream but the it is NOT working. I m about to go out of my mind with irritation. I also seem to have a diaper rash for lack of a better word and I have no idea where it came from....please help
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013