Recurring urine infections, taken antibiotics, abnormal periods, had miscarriage. Do I have internal infection?

hi... i was suffering from repeated urine infection last year after the intercourse...and my periods are also not normal ..the cycle was 4-5 days which is now become 9-10 days....for which my gynae gave me and my husband months of antibiotic treatment..after which i conceived and had miscarriage in one and a half month....during the investigation two of my TB tests (montoux and quantiferon TB gold) were positive .. but i dont have any major wait loss neither i suffer from cough or fever.... then she went for TB test for menstrual bood and it was negative so finally she asked me to consult a physician for this ...But my physician said montoux is not really useful for indians and the second test is quite new and not that reliable..and he asked me for an X-Ray and IFT etc blood tests..which were negative and he said dont worry relax u dont have any active TB...I dont have that severe problem of urine infection now but i still get it when i drink less of water...my periods are not returning to normal pattern they have settled on to 9-10 days itself.....I am confused whether i have some internal infection and if it then why not getting cured with antibiotices like DOXY , amoxy..as its been an year now...
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012