Recurring urine infections, often take cifran. Suspicion of pregnancy. Can I take these medicines again?

hi am newly married for about nearly 2 months and facing severe urine infections and was advised cifran 500 twice daily for 7 days. i dnt know if am pregnant or nt. now after the completion of 7days am again facing same problem.. is it safe to take tablets now also as earlier dr prescribed me to use it if only i get periods n if they get postponed have pregnancy test n then will decide she told.. can u guide me best
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012