Recurring urinary infections. On macrodantin, no relief. Sling operation performed. Causes for condition?

I keep having uti s and the urologist puts me on macrodantin and it is not working-it has been two weeks of the antibiotic and still have same symptoms. My bladder is holding 6 ounces of urine and 3 years ago I had the sling redone(total mess) I was told that it isn t possible for the sling to slip is that true. I am going in again today for another u.s. scan and urine test-am really frustrated has been a long year of uti s. Thanks!!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012