Recurring ulcer type protrusions on throat post tonsillectomy. Test showed sinusitis, DNS, submucosal cyst in maxillary sinus. Analysis?

I have had severe tonsilits problem from 2007-2010 so I had tonsillectomy in august-2010. For about a year I remained fine. Now again same thing started (tonsil followed with fever every twice every month). This is despite the fact that I take complete care of my throat . Large number of red “ ulcer type” protrusions are visible on whole throat inside the mouth. Recently I showed to a doctor. He gave some tests- all blood tests were normal. THROAT SWAB-staph aureus (moderate growth, resistant to erythromyacin and cyproflaxin) observed. (positive for inducible clindamycin resistance). CT SCAN-right masimallary and sphenoidal sinusitits and deviated nasal septum to right side observed. Submucosal cyst noted in right maxillary sinus
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013