Recurring typhoid like symptoms post treatment, lower stomach and back pain with headache. Chances of reinfection post intercourse?

Having issue with typhoid like symptoms AGAIN! Just finished round of antibiotics Sunday and yesterday,Wednesday, began feeling ill. Woke up with a lot of pain in lower stomach and lower back as well as headache , hips hurt, extremely gassy and very weak. Is there any way that when my husband washed himself before intercourse but did not completely dry himself I got reinfected?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012