Recurring tooth infections since wisdom tooth removal, severe throbbing. Reason?

.Hi, I keep having reoccuring tooth infections and I m really concerned. About 7 weeks ago I went to the dentist and had an infection, but i ended up gettin all 4 wisdom teeth removed that day. He gave me antibiotics , it seemed to help, but had 2-3 infections afterwards. I told him I. Somehow t air up in my gums, it felt like a weird pressure sensation, and had a lot of discomfort and woke up sick, mostly sinus like symptoms runny nose ,eye pressure and ear pain and pressure, he said he never heard of that before. Took antibiotics and it helped but the lower left side of my mouth has had issues like my cheek is very tender and a small round lump I can feel from the outside of mouth,lower cheek. And. Jaw area. He said everything looks fine does not understand why I m in pain 6 weeks after he pulled wisdom teeth. I had another infection he gave me antibiotic and saw me a few days later and said swelling went down I should be ok. I went about a week and a half with no problems and woke up this morning with throbbing pain and pain to the touch. Its swollen. And if this is a serious problem since it keeps happening and what I should do, like have it drained. He told me he had hard time with the bottom left wisdom tooth
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012