Recurring tingling sensation on the penis post oral sex, test negative for gonorrhea. Taken doxycycline, zithromycin. What could be the cause?

Hi I had oral sex with a girl about three weeks ago and after a few days had a sore throat followed by a tingly sensation in the tip of my penis I thought it may have been gonnarea so took 1000 mg zithromycin and 400mg cefixime the symptoms subsided a couple of days later symptoms were back ,I went to doctor who prescribed me doxycycline 200mg for 10 days had a urine test came back negative for gonorrea stil waiting for result on the rest have finished the doxycycline now notice the tingling on the end of my penis again please help
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012