Recurring throat infections, nasal secretions dripping into throat. Treatment for symptoms?

Hello, i have had throat infections sveral times lately. Once in October 2012, the other in december 2012, another time at the beggining of febuary 2013, and now it is comming back. All of the times have been treaten with antibiotics curing me. But the last 2 times nasal secretion keeps going to my throat even though i do not have an infection. I did go to the laboratory to get it checked, the document said it is a streptococus and with what antibiotics it can be cured, muy the last time I followed that test but any way I think my throat is newely infected.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013