Recurring throat dryness in the morning, back pain, weakness, no swallowing difficulty. Cause?

for the last few days i have been experiencing a variety of symptoms from weakness, to a sore throat , to a hurting back, to migraines. i always wake up in the morning with a really dry throat. my throat hurts but i never have trouble swallowing . i looked inside my throat to see what was wrong but from what i can tell besides being a little swollen everything is fine any idea what is up with me?? ive been like his for about a week.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012