Recurring symptoms of erectile dysfunction post months of bilateral varicocelectomy. Advise?

Hi, I had a bilateral Varicocelectomy 5 months back, I had low testosterone and low sperm count and motility . I also had difficulty in maintaining an erection . A month after surgery I was able to have a normal erection and was able to maintain the erection throughout sex. Now suddenly after 5 months I seem to have the same problem in maintaining an erection.I haven t tested my testosterone or sperm count yet after surgery. Please help and advise.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012