Recurring symptoms of chest pain post treatment for colitis. What should be done?

yes, i was treated for colitis by my idian doctor in Kuwait... he prescribed pepermint oil capsuls wich i took until my symptoms resided... i am back in the u.s.a. now retired and have developed the same symtoms i had before in Kuwait pain in my chest ... i had tests done for my heart but when that doctor told my i had a great heart i went to the Indian doctor who exam me and said i had coitis now retired back in the usa i have been having the same symptoms again
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012