Recurring symptoms, dizziness, tiredness, tingling in hands and feet, body jerks since decompression operation for Arnold chiari. Cause?

Hi, I have a 6yr old son and he had a decompresion operation after he was diagnosed with arnold chiari. For a year and a half, his symptoms were gone until recently, (about 2 months ago) and are now much worse! Apart from the pain at the back of his head/neck and parts of his spine , he now complains of dizziness , tiredness, tingling in his hands and feet and his body has started to jerk when ha falls asleep. What do you think this could be? and is it serious? My son has had an MRI a week ago but his paeditrition saw nothing abnormal but with the symptoms hes having, i find it very hard to believe. Thankyou for taking the time to read this, Best Regards, Nikki
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012