Recurring swelling over veins and fingers of hand, breastfeeding, has tendency on lifting heavy things. Suggestion?

Hi, alright now I have a 6 month old baby....I ve been suffering from this swollen veins and fingers in my right hand since last one and a half month....I ve never had this problem before....Although I used to get swollen and itchy fingers earlier when I used to lift heavy bags....but it s never been so prolonged it used to be like that for a few minutes and then go away....Today I noticed that it s showing up on my left hand as well.....it goes away and comes back mostly when I sleep on my hand....although it s never happened before....I ve been exclusively breastfeeding ....I m usually an active person even though on the heavier side...I ve been stationary for the last six months just feeding the baby.....But suddenly since last 2 months I started doing a lot of washing and cleaning bed sheets and blankets and quilts...I m wondering is it because of lifting heavy things...but then it should go away when I m not doing a lifting work.....but it hasn t so I m not really able to understand all this and I can t afford to visit a physician as of now.....because I m the only one caring for my baby. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012