Recurring stuffy, runny nose, weakness, drowsiness, headache. Remedy?

A week ago, I got sick (had a terribly runny nose , felt kind of weak, and got a fever once during the period of time it lasted). Today, I m sick again. It started this morning with a stuffy nose, which became stuffy, and then I started feeling weak. I went to sleep and when I woke up, I felt worse. I feel weak (my muscles ache-- which may be because I had an intense work out yesterday after about 2 weeks of barely any exercise), drowsy, im sneezing , have a runny nose, my head hurts... and on top of it all, I have a final assignment due on Monday. im 15. and female.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012