Recurring stomach problems. Vomiting, nausea. Taking Demerol and Buscopan. High WBC count

Hello I am a 19 year old female. I have had reoccuring stomache problems for 4 years now. And been in and out of the hospital several times because of the pain. When I arrive at the hospital they take my blood and I have high white blood cell count. I have had every test possible done and come back all normal. When I have my attack or whatever it is, I usually feel like I have a gas bubble in my stomache that won t go away and it progressively gets worse after a couple hours tell soon I am vomiting from the pain and curled in a ball not able to walk. The only thing that seemed to help while in the hospital was Demerol and buscapen. The one surgeon I have been seeing is saying he will attempt to take out my gallbladder only if I want, because I have a 1 in three chance I will either get better, get worse or stay the same. I seem to always feel nauseas, and I m very gassy, especially burping. My pain when I have my attack is in the middle in my stomache, right below my ribs and goes to around my belly button and then sometimes shoots all over but hurts alot too press more to the right side for me. It is not my appendix though. I am so sick of suffering from this. I seem to constantly be sick. And I also don t like to take Demerol cause it makes me nauseas and feel weird. I sometimes will wake up in the middle of the night gassy, heart burn , and nauseas, and slightly in pain but nothing serious ( like right now for example ) I feel hot and cold . And so uncomfortable. I just want too sleep. I also wonder if its maybe the food I eat. I dont eat terribly but sometimes I eat bad food like chips. I feel hopeless cause many doctors have given up on me considering they can t find anything wrong with me. I know something is wrong for a fact. One doctor even thought it was all in my head, but I m sure it s not. I don t believe my white blood cell count would be high cause things all in my head. I also am not overweight . I am 140lbs and 5 4. I really hope someone somewhere can see this and help me.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012