Recurring stomach pain, diagnosed with low womb, displacement in stomach, aggravates on sitting. Advise?

hi i went to a chirpractor aboit 3 weeks now for a massage and he massaged my belly and cracked me. after a day and a half i started getting pains in my navel and around it also really bad back and waist painsand bloating in my stomach . i went to my gp who said it looked like a stomach infection. i was on motillium and aeropan and norfloxin and amoxicillian. the pian went away for about a little over a week. it came back and i was put on augmentin . whoi went to a midwife and she said that the womb was low and other things had moved in my stomach . since i visited her my back and waist pains have eased alot. but i am still getting slight pians around the navel when i sit mostly.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012