Recurring stomach pain, diagnosed with colon, lumpectomy and treatment for germs done. Suggestions for treatment?

Hi Doctor , My father had been suffering from stomach pain went to the infirmary, told him Dr. that has the germ in the stomach, and taking addresses a lot of drugs, a condition is bad, he was suffering from stomach pain that he went to the hospital, told him that he had a benign tumor in the stomach,That has a benign tumor in the stomach, he had the surgery, and it was succeeded, was a lumpectomy , the surgery was six months ago, two months ago, he began suffering from stomach bloating lot of, vomiting , so it would eat or drink a a few start vomiting, he went to the clinic again they told him that he is suffering from stomach germ, he take medication, again it does not benefit him, his condition did not improve, and now they was told him that he has a colon , which takes medications such as: dumpy, anti-deprex etc. ... What problem Doctor, what to do I to do please help me
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012