Recurring stomach pain after uterus removal. Using seretide for treating asthma. Can it cause gastritis?

Hello Dr. Stephen, My mother gets recurring stomach pain. Following are the facts that may help you in understanding her situation; 1- She went through a uterus removal surgery in August 2010. Her surgery took around 4hrs (which is very unusual for the type-and the doctors didn t give us the reason as to why it happened. Since then she gets recurring abominal pain. 2-I am writing to you from Pakistan and doctors here have been doing a lot of medicinal experimentation on her. I just got a chance to read about her symptoms and they match with Gastritis and post surgery adhesion . 3- She moreover, has been using seretide ( inhaler ) to treat her asthama for around 10 years now. I checked and there are cases reported for seretide causing Gastritis. 4- Her ultrasound has been done here and is clear in all regards. Please advice. Best regards, Iram
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013