Recurring stomach cramps, weird taste in mouth that ease with resuming work. Under stress, had a bang on the head. What could be the cause?

Hello, I hit my head 4 days ago (a freezer top hit me, when I opened it and it did not stay in the place where I supported it), since then at morning when I wake up I have stomach cramp and interesting taste in my mouth. To tell the truth on the same day I had a very big argument with my boss (I thought I will get fired), so maybe this can cause the stomach cramp also, but I would like to find out, if I could have a lucid interval, and I should go to a doctor to check it out. Until I am home at morning I feel this stomach cramp (which is lighter every day), but when I start to work, it disappears. So maybe this is just from the stress , because of the argument. I work a lot, and I do not really have time to go to a doctor (at least not for a week). Thanks for Your answer.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012