Recurring staph on butt cheek. Cause and recurrence and permanent remedy?

Ok so Nov I got a staph infection for the first time ever on my but, It was near my tail bone and 2 others on the but cheek. They got pretty bad because I didn t know what it was at frist but I went to the hosptial with high fever and they drained them and gave me antibiotics and it went away.4 weeks ago I got it again just one boil that got pretty deep on my but cheek went to the hospital they did the samething and went away now its coming back again. Why does it coming back and how do I stop it. It is so painful. I don t even know how I got it the first time
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013