Recurring staph infection after treatment, extreme disorientation, low feeling. What course of action should be taken?

Over the last three months I have been treated for a staph infection. After finishing the medication the infection continues to come back. This time the skin rash did not come back but I have been suffering from extreme disorientation and an overall run down feeling. The urgent care facility started me on iv recephrin last night and oral cefadroxil for 14 days.. They seem to be missing the fact that I feel like I am going to pass out and just treating the previous staph infection symptoms. I have already done a 14 day treatment of cefadroxil which didn t resolve the problem. What course of action should be taken?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012