Recurring spells of dizziness with stuttered speech, tingling and numbness in arms. What is the cause?

I have been feeling dizzy for about a little over a month now and am now getting worried as to what the problem might be. My speech has been suffering for about 2 years now and I can t figure out why......It just feels like I can t get my words out properly. I used to get a lot of numbness and tingling in both my arms but now I just get it every now and then. I have gone to the doctor and he ordered a complete blood work on me but I have nt heard back from him yet. Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012