Recurring sores on the body from throat to penis due to cold, frozen feet, aggravate on drinking cold water. How can I cure it?

I have sores throughout my body and they are inside. They started in 2002 which they were caused by cold , and they spread throughout my body, throat until to my penis and I don t know what to do now as they are getting worse now. I have been visiting Doctors but they can t give me the solution and I am getting worried about my health status. Every time I drink refrigerated water they become bigger but they are not painful and when I drink warm water they become smaller, and my feet are always cold and to warm them I have to use certain type of vaseline. I just want to know what medicine can I use to be cured. One day had a flu and I went to a Clinic in my area and they gave me pills that made the sores to disappear, but after I used all the pills the sores came back again and they said they can t give the pills again as I completed the course. I need your help and will be delightful if you can give the solution as I must get my health life on the right track. I am currently on leave and I will be able to respond to your e-mail when I come back from leave on 02/07/2012. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012