Recurring sore lumps in armpits since botox for excessive sweating. What could be causing this?

I had botox treatments done on my armpits for excessive sweating about 17 months ago. Since then I get these sore lumps in my armpits that come and go. I ve been to my family physician twice to be sure it s not breast cancer . Both times she s told me they are on the surface, to put a warm cloth on them and if they don t go away come back for antibiotics for a possible infection. Can anyone shed some light on this. What is causing it? Was it related to the Botox treatments? Why was this not told to me as possible side effect? Dose stress cause them to flair up? How many years can I expect this to be an issue? Even though my doctor has examined me twice I m thinking of seeking a second opinion and perhaps a mamaogram to ensure these lumps aren t something more serious or hiding another more serious lump.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012