Recurring sore crack in the butt, resurfaced along with cold sore in mouth, suspicion of infected hair. Prescribed mupirocin, calmoseptine. What could be the cause?

I have had this on and off for over a year both my family dr and colon dr has seen this. I have a crack that is sore in my butt crack again I had it about 7 or 8 months too. The last time before now my family dr gave me mupirocin ointment and the colon dr gave calmoseptine. My family dr referred me to the colon dr he said it was really nothing just maybe infected hair. This time it came about I had a cold sore in my mouth then I notice this place in my crack. I go to my family dr on monday but i was wanting to know if you could give me an idea on what else it could be since it is getting more sore with that calmoseptine cream. I am 51 year old female.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012