Recurring sharp, pricking pain on the thigh, pain on the top of foot. MRI showed kidney stone. What is the cause?

Hi The last two nights I have woken up with sharp, pin-prick like pain along the inside of my right thigh. It feels like a line of needles are being pressed onto they skin simultaneously, but is centred just above half way. what could that be please? I recently had an MRI which confirmed a small (2mm) Kidney stone if that is relevant. I am also getting some pain on the top of my left foot that feels like tendonitis? I m male, 50 and a little overweight but not massively so Many thanks
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012