Recurring sharp pins and needles across chest and arm on coughing, on irritable bladder, thyroid, depression medicine. Heart disease?

Last night I was coughing and got sharp pins and needles pain across chest and right arm little fire ant stings. Only last couple of minutes. Then got it again this morning while in bathroom having BMW...much ,older and shorter, but still same sensation. I am 57 yr old woman started menopause summer 2011. Bp always good. 200 lb. medication for irritable bladder , low thyroid , and antidepressants as have been caregiving mother and sister and both now passed. Stress wise, only work stress now as settling estate almost completed. Should I be thinking I am having heart danger signs with this pins and needle sensation?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012