Recurring sharp back pains even after gall bladder removal. Wearing Flector patch, no relief. Solution?

I am having a sharp stabbing pain in my mid-back center (right where your bra-strap hits!). This has been going on for about a month now. My GP thought it was caused by my gall bladder . had that removed but pain came back. Have had many tests - spine xray included but no one can tell me what it is. I ve been wearing a Flector patch for a couple of days on the area, with no relief. Here s the kicker - the pain goes away when I lie down?? Help
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012